Coffee…ah, yes! Just what every true blue Aussie is looking for! Try the following stops:
- Goorambat – The Digger’s Wife, in the Goorambat public hall. 8am-2pm daily. Coffees, teas, cakes and weekend breakfast menu.
- Devenish – The Railway Hotel, open daily. Excellent Devonshire teas as well as coffee.
- St James – Details coming soon.
- Tungamah – A variety of shops in the town.
- Katamatite – Boozy Creek Tavern and Cafe, in the centre of town.
- Dookie – The Dookie Emporium Cafe, 48 Mary Street, open from 9am Friday-Sunday and public holidays.